If you’re enrolled in a Basic Blue Rx plan and would like to switch your coverage to a different Basic Blue Rx plan, you can do that during the Medicare annual enrollment period (October 15 through December 7). You may also be eligible for a special enrollment period at other times of the year when certain events happen in your life.
Changing your Basic Blue Rx plan is easy with our online plan change form.
Before you start your plan change
- Have your Original Medicare card and Basic Blue Rx member card handy
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Compare our plan options online or by downloading the Summary of Benefits
- Review the pre-enrollment checklist
- See if your prescriptions are covered by the plan you want to switch to
- Review the Basic Blue Rx Medicare Star Rating