- The CVS Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy1 provides members with a convenient way to order prescription drug refills online. Log in or register now to take advantage of this service.
- You can also get the mail order prescription form in our documents section.
- Not yet enrolled in Basic Blue Rx? Call for more information on mail-order pharmacy.
1-888-572-0870, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 711 for more information on mail-order pharmacy.
CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy Information:
- You are not required to enroll or dis-enroll for the mail benefit.
- You may stop using mail order service at any time by not continuing to place orders.
Sign up for Automatic Refill and Renewal Programs
- You may enroll in an automatic refill program for eligible prescriptions.
- Auto-renew is another option where you can choose to have prescriptions auto-renewed.
- CVS Caremark will contact the prescribing doctor to renew prescriptions before they expire.
- Enroll in these programs by calling 1-888-572-0870, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily, local time. TTY users should call 711, or enroll online at caremark.com/automaticrefills.
You May Opt Out at Anytime
- To opt out of these programs, please contact CVS Caremark by calling 1-888-572-0870 , 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTY users should call 711.
Consent to Ship
- In some cases, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requires that CVS Caremark,
- gets your consent before mailing a refill,
- contacts you the first time a prescription is requested through mail order,
- CVS Caremark will contact you if they receive a prescription directly from your doctor and you have not used mail order prescription service in the last 12 months.
Mail order history must be on the same health plan. If you received drugs by mail on another health plan, you will be required to give consent to ship until at least one fill occurs under your new plan.
1 CVS Caremark Part D Services is an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services.